MAGADH SUGAR & ENERGY LIMITED
|52 सप्ताह में
|शेयर का अंकित मूल्य
|शेयर भाव टार्गेट रु285/-(12 माह )
Magadh Sugar & Energy Limited (MSEL), a part of K K Birla Group of Sugar Industries,Late Dr. Krishna Kumar Birla, son of legendary Late Syt. Ghanshyam Das Birla was born in Pilani, Rajasthan, on 12th October 1918. He joined the Sugar Industry in the year 1940 and was amongst the founder member of Indian Sugar Industry. He was the Chairman of Upper Ganges Sugar & Industries Ltd., The Oudh Sugar Mills Ltd. and Gobind Sugar Mills Ltd and was appointed the Chairman – Emeritus of all these companies in the year 2002 and remained so till his death in the year 2008.
The Company was incorporated on 19th March 2015 with the main object is to deal in sugar and sugar products, spirits and alcohol of denatured of any strength and all other products arising out of the manufacturing process of sugar or resultant of any activity related to sugar business, generation of power through various means, pursuant to business realignment, whereby sugar business undertakings of The Oudh Sugar Mills Ltd and Upper Ganges Sugar & Industries Ltd will be housed geographically in the State of Bihar upon approval of the Composite Scheme of Arrangement by the regulatory authorities.
- New Swadeshi Sugar Mills, Narkatiaganj, Dist. West Champaran (Bihar) with a crushing capacity of about 7,500 tonnes of sugarcane per day.
- Bharat Sugar Mills, Sidhwalia, Dist. Gopalganj (Bihar) with a crushing capacity of about 5,000 tonnes of sugarcane per day.
- Hasanpur Sugar Mills, Hasanpur, Dist. Samastipur (Bihar) with a crushing capacity of about 3,000 tonnes of sugarcane per day.
- New Swadeshi Distillery, Narkatiaganj, Dist. West Champaran (Bihar) with a capacity of producing 60 KLPD of Industrial Alcohol/Ethanol
Co-Generation Power Plants
- New Swadeshi Distillery, Narkatiaganj, Dist. West Champaran (Bihar) with a capacity 10 MW Power
- Sidhwalia Co-generation Power Plant, Sidhwalia, Dist. Gopalganj (Bihar) with a capacity 18 MW Power.
- Hasanpur Sugar Mills, Hasanpur, Dist. Samastipur (Bihar) with a capacity 10 MW Power.